Thursday 20 October 2011

I love Autumn!

I love Autumn. This time of year is without a doubt my favourite. The nights are drawing in, the leaves are falling from the trees, the wardrobe is changing *cue another heat wave. .. grr!* There is something refreshing and nice about it. I love the crisp mornings, and chillier lunch time walks around the park. This week I have been preparing myself for Autumn 2011. I have purchased my new winter coat (birthday pressie!) and I cannot wait till I can wear it properly and not just prance around the house in it, I also have purchased my new winter boots (also a birthday pressie!) My new boots arrived this morning, they were the first pair I fell in love with, I wanted, I didn’t have to argue over the price with Hubby and most importantly they fitted over my chunky calves without being wide fit! This is unheard of, it normally tales me most of the winter to find a pair that fits all the above criteria. They were obviously meant for me!! <3 Its my birthday Monday, so I have planned a nice walking day, in and around Poole- So I can wear all my new things! Yey!
Also, with this time of the year comes Christmas, already the luxury biscuit packs, boxes of chocolates are in Tescos and the endless amounts of the same old gifts *yawn*are taking over the boots stores. I’m not a massive fan of Christmas which some find odd considering my love of Autumn and Winter. BUT this year I have decided crack on and be organised, I have actually started Christmas shopping- in October, completely unheard of for me. And even more surprisingly the stuff that I haven’t got, are listed for everyone, budgeted for and on one amazing spread sheet! (colour coded obviously!) I already have the cards, labels and some fancy ribbon. .. wrapping  the pressies and watching people open them are the best bits for me! Other than that, I can take it or leave it, much to the disappointment of the Hubby who actually is ‘Mr Christmas’ himself, the thought of decs and a Christmas tree cluttering up the lounge does not fill me with Christmas joy in the slightest!
In other news, I am fully aware that since my last blog the 1st of October has been and gone and ‘Layla Squire’ is still on Facebook. Am I shocked no, am I disappointed in myself yes. I still struggle to work out what exactly I do when I spend so much time on there. I don’t play the games, I don’t do the Farmville stuff, I rarely see the photos these days because they are hard to see on my phone and I rarely join groups or events. So mainly then I look at peoples status’s .. Gosh, what an exciting life I lead! I’m putting it down to the fact I rarely use the laptop these days, I only use my phone to view it and I can’t deactivate my account from that, God that is a poor excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment